Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Previously on the Northcutts...

So not posting a blog since November = pretty sad. My husband constantly asks, "Why do we even have a blog?" Truth is, I like having a blog and aspire to be faithful blogger one day. I keep thinking the blogging bug will just hit me and I will post at least once a week. (Right now, I would just be happy with once a month). In the mean time, I will try to be better about blogging.

Time for a little recap. Let's pretend this like the TV show you faithfully watched and then suddenly lost interest. Now, you are getting back into watching it and need a recap. So previously on The Northcutts:

December 10: Craig's graduation
The day finally arrived! Such a great day seeing my man accomplish this goal.






December 25: Christmas
Spending the holiday with my entire Mexican family. Yes, all Mexican families are this big :)




Craig winning our cookie decorating contest. Yours truly came in 2nd. The Northcutts always bring their A game.


The winning cookie! Someone needs to tell Martha about his amazing talent.


January:
First time in our entire marriage that one of us is not in school!!!

February:
Our house in the making


March:
Our last full month in the apartment!


April 4: Moving Day!


New home-owners

4 comments:

Jessica and Bill Ramsour said...

LOVE the recap...it's about time! :)

Amanda said...

yay for updates, and with pictures! it's fun to see what y'all have been up to. your house is so cute; we're so excited for you two!

Lizze said...

Congrats on all the happenings! Heard that you will be joining us at OCH - yay! Sorry, but I think I will be missing your first day ;-). But, it will be fun to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures. Who is your fantastic photographer?